Friday, July 8, 2011

Business card holders and containers

Another great organization I've been fortunate enough to work with is the World Steel Association.  Here are pictures of some business card holders with their logo hot stamped on them and some containers.  They give these items out as gifts to their contacts in the steel business.  They are working hard to keep the steel industry at the cutting edge in areas like sustainability, but they also help preserve the oldest profession in the steel industry, blacksmithing, by supporting artists like me.





These business card holders have turned out to be difficult little projects when you are trying to keep them all identical.  I have a new design that I will be posting up soon and I am working on more business card holders as well as containers, so stay tuned! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your posted business card holder and cotainers looking amazing i like it...
Plastic card printing
Plastic Cards

metalogical said...

Thank you, sir. I apologize, I need to check my blog more often.